Saturday, November 7, 2009

Your Presentation and Invitation to a Collaboration

Dear Guys,

When I am writing this, I feel so happy that what you have presented so far makes me proud of you. I guess you, guys, have understood what science fiction is. Since the class has been taught a few years ago, I have been wondering why people seem to ignore this genre, while in other English Department overseas, SF has become one of the majors..
I need some followers to promote the class.

I also invite some students who would like to write a paper together with me and publish it in our jurnal K@ta. Please contact me when you feel interested. I have a lot of ideas to write and I need you to collaborate on writing them. Don't hesitate to contact me...
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. It's been an interesting class indeed. We are also excited to have learnt many things about humanity in Science Fiction class. Thanks mam :)

    -Felly-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This class has broadened my horizon of seeing things from the different angle. I've never thought before that such simple stories could speak up many things. I think this is the class where fantasy and humanity are combined into magnificent plot of never ending imagination.

    ~Endry~

    ReplyDelete